Hey everybody! I hope you're having a great week so far! Today's nail art is a little mix and match-y with some floral print, polka dots, and stripes. I don't have too much to say for this design. I just went with what I was feeling and this is what I came up with. Everything is freehanded except for the stripes. I used striping tape for those nails because it's a million times easier. I can't draw a straight line to save my life.
- Beauty Secrets - base coat
- Wet 'n' Wild Megalast - Whipped Topping
- OPI - Privacy Please
- Wet 'n' Wild Wild Shine - Black Creme
- China Glaze - Seas The Day
- China Glaze - Don't Get Derailed
- China Glaze - Secret Peri-wink-le
- China Glaze - City Siren
- China Glaze - Dance Baby
- Plaid Apple Barrel - acrylic paint
- Striping tape
- Butter London - Hardwear P.D. Quick top coat
Want to learn how to create this design? Watch my video tutorial!